Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I want to leave a mark on the world: Hilton


Socialite heiress Paris Hilton has supposedly grown up and is vowing to change her image by using her name and fame for good causes.

Her first stop is Rwanda where she will visit schools and health care clinics as part of a five-day charity mission. She will be accompanied by a children's charity called Playing for Good.

Dailysnack.com reports her as saying: "I'm scared, yeah. I've heard it's really dangerous. I've never been on a trip like this before. I love having everything documented. It shows people what everyday life is like for me, how hard I work. There are a lot of misconceptions about me."

Hilton was in jail for 23 days for breaking her violation in a drunk and reckless driving case.

Commenting upon her reckless lifestyle, she said: "There are a lot of bad people in LA. Before, my life was about having fun, going to parties - it was a fantasy. But when I had time to reflect, I felt empty inside. I want to leave a mark on the world."

No comments: